Hand Coders for Non-Porous Surfaces
Uses Ribback Rubber Type.
• Use Ribback Rubber Type to mark Non-Porous Surfaces – metal, glass, plastics, etc.
• Sponge covered handle and aircraft quality metal craftsmanship and ribback rubber type roller
• Accepts up to 8 ribs of ribback rubber type
Hand Coders for Porous Surfaces
The simple, inexpensive solution.
• For marking date codes, lot numbers, product information, etc.
• Aircraft quality metal craftsmanship with plastic handle and ribback type roller
• Use Ribback rubber type available from us - accepts up to 14 ribs of ribback type
• Use CF Coder ink to mark on porous surfaces such as cardboard, paper, soft wood, etc.
• Index model - print drum travels a limited distance and snap-returns to start position
• Non-index models - print drum travels freely and can start printing anywhere within the message
• Made in USA - 90 day warranty - Supplied with 1 uninked (dry) ink roller and instructions