F.J. SMITH SALES CO.
“METHODS & EQUIPMENT TO MARK, CODE, LABEL, & SEAL”
Label Gluing Machine
Available in three roller widths.
The Standard Edge Gluer from Gluefast glues the bottom edge of an item and is available in our #2 and #4 models. The gluing machine models have the ability to glue up to 2” (5 cm) or 3.25” (8 cm) of an edge of paper, chipboard, corrugated, or wood up to 5/8” (16 mm) thick. Achieve the precise amount of glue required for your adhesive application by adjusting the glue film thickness with the simple turn of a knob. The 120-volt motor comes standard with variable speed control, providing flexibility to work with small pieces to glue. In addition, we also have an optional 220-volt motor available with alternative speed controls.
Gluefast EDGE GLUER
Electric Label Gluing Machine
EDGE GLUER Electric Gluer for edge/margin gluing - 3 available roller widths
• Applies a strip of adhesive or other coating to the edge of material from 1/4" to the width shown below
• Machine can accommodate materials up to 5/8" thick. Product feeds from left to right
• 115vac motor drive with speed control dial
• Brass rollers, and brass removable glue tray
• Scraper bar adjustment by dual control knobs
Phone (323) 728-0227 • Fax (323) 728-2443