- Inert - non-toxic – free of fumes – no harmful irritants – easy to apply with brush, rag or sponge
- Prevents adhesives, paints, inks, plastics, varnishes, etc. from adhering to walls of pots, tanks, ink fountains, spray booths, or any exposed surface such as knife blades
- Keeps hands clean – prevents adhesives from sticking to skin – easy to clean-up with water
- Acts as a shield against splash or creep of coating materials onto areas where build-up will slow production or cause product fouling.
- Reduces clean-up time and machine down time while it increases machine life and productivity
What is Release-Cote?
An inert releasing agent; a scientifically compounded preparation which prevents coatings such as glues, adhesives, paints, inks, plastics, varnishes, etc. from adhering to the walls of pots, ink fountains, spray booths, tanks, or any exposed surface. It is applied with rag or brush before filling your machine. At clean-up time, after reservoirs are drained, residue is removed by a simple stripping operation. No muss, no fuss, no bother.
Where to use Release-Cote
Release-Cote can be applied to spray booth walls, tanks, side scrapers and journals, ink fountains or any exposed surface where coating build-up occurs. Used in a machine's moving parts, it acts as a shield against splash or creep of coating materials onto area where build-up will slow production or cause product "fouling."
Thousands of Industrial Uses
In addition to being used to prevent unwanted glue, paint or varnish adhesion, Release-Cote has found thousands of new industrial applications including such unique uses as bowling-ball mold release, coating of knife blades used to cut pressure-sensitive papers, and in printing press ink wells to facilitate cleanup.
Fast becoming the most popular releasing agent!
“Save clean up time, machine downtime, machine life, operators' tempers. Release Cote is an inert releasing agent which prevents coatings from adhering to the walls of pots, fountains, tanks, etc. It is applied with cloth or brush before filling your machine. At cleanup time, after reservoirs are drained, residue is removed with a single wiping motion. Comes in quart, gallon, five gallon containers, drums or in a giant economy tube and 12 oz. aerosol.” -Potdevin
m12 Paste Release-Cote
Adhesive Releasing Agent